Important Dates (scroll down to see the positions)
- 2/4 noon through 3/6 noon: Election Applications Available.
- TBA: Info Session @ TBA
- 3/6 noon: Elections Applications Due
to A.S. Reception Desk or Advocate General
- 3/6 noon: Proxy Forms Due.
- 3/7 8pm: Mandatory Candidates Meeting at Forum- 4th Floor PC East.
Candidate Photos taken here.
- 3/7 after candidates meeting finishes: Election Campaigning Begins
- Tuesday 4/2 @ 4pm Judicial Board Hearing
- Friday 4/5 @ 2pm Judicial Board Hearing
- 4/3 noon: Vice-Presidential Candidates Debate: Price Center Plaza
- 4/8 noon: Presidential Candidates Debate: Price Center Plaza
- Monday April 8 @ 10am through Friday April 12 @ 4pm
(Polls close at 4pm on Friday)
A.S. General Elections
- Wednesday 4/10 @ 6pm Judicial Board Hearing
- 4/12 4pm: Election Campaigning Ends
- Friday 4/12 @ 4pm Judicial Board Hearing
- 4/12 5:30pm: A.S. Election 2013 Results
-at Round Table Pizza - 5:30 pm (rain or shine as of now)
Come join us and celebrate the winners of the 2013 A.S. Elections.
Questions? Please contact the Advocate General Collette "Max" Tamez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocate General Office Hours during winter quarter:
During Winter Quarter, these office hours will be
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:30-1:45 pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:45-3:00 pm on the 4th floor of Price Center.
Alternatively the Advocate General can be reached at (XXX) xxx-xxxx