Click here for 2016 Election Results!
Click here for 2016 ICA Activity Fee Referendum Results!
Read about the Muir Referendum here.
- 2/27 noon - 3/9 noon: Election Applications Available
- 3/9 noon: Online Filing Closes and Elections Applications Due to A.S. Reception Desk or AS Elections Manager
- 3/9 noon: Proxy Forms Due.
- 3/9 8pm: Mandatory Candidates Meeting at Forum- 4th Floor PC East. Candidate Photos taken here.
- 3/9 after candidates meeting finishes: Election Campaigning Begins
- Monday 4/3 @ 5 PM Election Committee Hearing
- Monday 4/3 @ 6:30pm Judicial Board Hearing (Sixth College Room)
- Wednesday 4/5 @ 5 PM Election Committee Hearing
- Thursday 4/6 @ noon VP Debates (in the plaza)
- Thursday 4/6 @ 8pm Judicial Board Hearing (Sixth College Room)
- Friday 4/7 noon Presidential Debates (in the plaza)
- 4/10-4/14 A.S. General Elections (Polls close at 4pm on Friday)
- Monday 4/10 @ 6:30pm Judicial Board Hearing (Sixth College Room)
- Wednesday 4/12 @ 5 PM Election Committee Hearing
- Friday 4/14 @ 4pm Judicial Board Hearing (Student Leadership Chambers)
- 4/14 4pm: Election Campaigning Ends
- 4/14 6:30pm: A.S. Election 2017 Results at Round Table Pizza - 6:30 pm Come join us and celebrate the winners of the 2017 A.S. Elections.
Election Manager Office Hours during winter quarter:
During Winter Quarter, these office hours will be
- Tuesdays 6 PM - 8 PM
- Wednesdays 5 PM - 7 PM
- Or by appointment
Alternatively the AS Elections Manager can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Office Hours will be posted in the Spring Quarter.