Applying for positions within Sr. AVP Student Orgs.
- Event Intern
The Associated Students of the University of California, San Diego are the elected and appointed representatives of the UC San Diego student body. The ASUCSD works to promote student engagement through its services and leadership opportunities. The ASUCSD seeks to foster a cohesive community through active interaction and communication with students, the administration, and the greater San Diego Community. Our mission is to facilitate and encourage students to grow and develop through their involvement in student government, its services, and auxiliaries. We promote student engagement in all areas of campus life through leadership, advocacy, and service in order to build and strengthen our community.
The purpose of the Office of Student Organizations is to support the vast network of student organizations that exist to enhance the UCSD undergaduate experience through purposeful events. The Office of Student Organizations will assist student organizations through responsible funding as well as providing office hours to aid in accessing Associated Student resources. It is expected that staff members provide knowledge of succesful event planning, attend student organization events, and provide thoughtful feedback to the Associated Students Funding Guide.
Office of Student Organizations Goals for 2020-2021:
- Provide financial assistance to student organizations
- Continue to develop the Associated Students Funding guide for a changing student body
- Assist student organizations in various methods to enhance the student body experience
Event Intern duties:
- Attend various student organization events to ensure the funding guide is being followed.
- Report to the Senior AVP of Student Organizations with details of attended events
- Assist the Senior AVP of Student Organizations with various tasks and duties
If you have any questions email me at email@example.com